Marketing Project Manager
Discontract has big ambitions for Southeastern Europe and beyond. We are looking for a savvy, data-driven Marketer to help us continue to grow and scale quickly. We are seeking a creative marketing whiz, who has experience with consumer behavior across an array of digital and offline channels. We value quick decision making based on data, and strong people leadership skills. Our ideal candidate would be passionate about Discontract and the on-demand economy, and would know how to help us get the word out about our service.
In this role, you will
Be responsible for developing and managing digital content, local and international online/magazine news and brand partnership campaigns.
As the Marketing Project Manager for Lithuania and Southeastern Europe, you will manage marketing performance on the local level, as well as designer and copywriting partnerships.
- 3+ years of experience working in marketing, product or a similar field.
- Strong English copywriting skills.
- Great project management skills.
- You have experience in coordination and management, including Marketing, Communications and PR, at a cross-functional company environment.
- You are passionate about testing, optimization, and using creative and content to generate leads and increase conversion rates to drive performance.
- You take a data-driven and customer-centric approach when it comes to tracking and analyzing campaign results.
- You have knowledge of customer engagement and mass communication tools such as Intercom, Mailchimp, or others.
- You have proven track record of successfully driving projects from conception to implementation.
- You have knowledge of Performance Marketing and direct response KPI’s
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop and execute a comprehensive go-to-market plan for Lithuania, including: Online and Offline marketing, Content and Local Partnerships. This will be an iterative process that will guide all of Lithuania and Southeastern Europe's marketing activities.
- Leverage data to identify areas of opportunity and execute tests/projects to drive growth and engagement of Discontract users in Lithuania and Southeastern Europe.
- Execute marketing campaigns; track and measure the efficacy of each initiative, scaling efforts in line with results.
- Work with the design team on creative copy and content. Develop marketing guidelines, including a visual tone of “voice” for Discontract.
- Collaborate with channel managers across SEM, SEO, Email, Display and Affiliate to implement global strategies, develop editorial content and advise on international differences.
- Support new city expansions with localized marketing plans.
Bonus points if
We are changing the way people think about working. Not that long ago, we were just an app to order home services – but we are already effectively growing to be so much more. For the people who work through Discontract, our app represents a new, flexible way to earn additional income. For cities, we help strengthen local economies and improve access to services.
And that is just what we are doing today. What lies ahead? With teams working on peer-to-peer payment solutions, social insurance, and bringing new work tools every day, we are reimagining the way people work – without setting any limits.
To apply for a Marketing Project Manager position at Discontract, please send us your application by email to [email protected]
Please bear in mind that only applications with CVs in English will be considered.