Future Collegue Wanted!
Position: Onboarding Specialist
Discontract, an innovative service booking platform, is looking for a new team member to manage our growth. We offer service providers (PROs) a modern tech tool that makes their tasks easier and helps them reach more customers. In the next year, we aim to double our PRO community, and we need your help to make it happen!
You will play a key role in the process of creating positive, memorable experiences for each service provider on our platform. If you want to be part of a truly awesome team that is eager to hear your suggestions and will always offer a helping hand, look no further – Discontract is the place for you!
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Work together with managers throughout the Service Provider (PRO) onboarding process.
- Improve HR processes, such as the New Service Provider Search.
- Establish strong relationships with the PROs, making Discontract their top choice.
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a large and growing PRO community.
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices.
- Collect and monitor necessary information on our CRM system to share your amazing results with colleagues!
And an (Optional) Touch of:
- Customer Success Magic, or helping out Discontract users with any queries in a friendly and attentive manner. That is, if you would like to earn some extra income, of course: we’ll pay you for each phone call and message responded.
What We Offer
First, a competitive salary that will depend on your results. It’s simple: the more PROs you onboard, the more you can earn. Here’s how it works:
|How many PROs?
|Pay / 1 PRO
|1-20: Earn 25 EUR for each of the first 20 PROs you onboard.
|25 eur / PRO
|21-50: Earn 35 EUR for each of the next 30 PROs you get to join Discontract.
|35 eur / PRO
|51...to infinity: Earn 45 EUR for each PRO after the 51st one you onboard. Testing your limits is worth it – literally ;)
|45 eur / PRO
|As well as optional Customer Support bonuses!
|From 36 eur
We Expect That You Will Bring:
- A modern and positive thinking approach. We are open to any of your suggestions.
- Great time management and people skills.
- A strong sense of ownership and initiative.
- A sharp multilingual tongue. English/Polish/Russian/Ukrainian – you name it!
Additionally, you will get:
- A creative, dynamic and multicultural team to work with from any place in the world.
- A possibility to work from an office in Vilnius (with the bonus of regular team buildings!)
- Flexible working hours.
- An exciting opportunity to grow and learn in an ambitious start-up environment.
What you should do:
To apply for the Onboarding Specialist position at Discontract, please send us your application by email to [email protected]