How Does Discontract Work?
How Does Discontract Work?
Discontract acts as an intermediary – it's a platform that connects clients to best local professionals that offer home and similar services. Our goal is to make the booking of such services more simple and convenient than ever before, because we know how valuable your time is. We also give a platform to professionals with expertise in different fields, which allows them to reach more clients and generate more income – without sacrificing their personal freedom.
Discontract guarantees a quick and easy payment process both for clients and pros, offers 24/7 assistance, and all the necessary technological tools that take care of any interruptions and administrative hassles and allow pros to focus only on the task at hand. It's one platform for anything you need.
How to Book a Task?
If you already have the planning down, booking the service you need will be a breeze. Here's how:
- Select the service you need by clicking on the search bar.
- Next, fill in some information about your task to give the pro a clear idea of what has to be done.
- What we need: you'll have to provide your address (only visible to the selected pro), the date and time of your task, its estimated length, and a short description. In some cases, we may also ask you to indicate room size or include a photo of the object you need help with.
- Now, simply choose the pro that best suits your needs from a list of available service providers, and wait for their confirmation. Once the selected pro has accepted your task, your booking will be completed, and you'll be able to find and manage the ongoing task in the Tasks section of the platform.
If you'd like to book the same service again in the future, you'll be able to find the completed task with all the relevant information next to the option Book again. Generally, you won't need to change anything else besides the arrival date and time, but in case you'd like to modify or add some other information, this can be done under the task information section.
How to Choose a Pro?
There are two ways to hire a pro through Discontract:
- Using the search bar: Simply select the service you need and fill in the relevant task information. We'll give you a list of all local pros providing the service you need to choose from. Compare profiles, experience, rates, and client ratings. This information will help you easily make a confident choice.
- We have something for those in a hurry too! First, provide some info about your task, and then simply click on the Fast PRO Search option. We'll match you with the pro that accepts your task the fastest.
How Can I Pay for a Task?
Any tasks booked through Discontract can be paid for with ease, without waiting for invoices or looking for cash. In order for us to transfer your payment to the pro once the task has been completed, you'll have to add your payment card details before making an order. Here's how to add your bank or virtual card:
Go to your account > Click on Payment Method under the Invoice Information section > Fill in your payment card details and save.
All relevant payments will be charged to your account automatically, and you'll be immediately notified of any payments through the Discontract platform. Detailed invoices will be sent to the e-mail address provided.
How Do I Rate a Task?
Can one click make a difference? It sure can!
You'll be able to rate the service received when the pro has marked the job as completed. We'll let you know when that happens through the Discontract platform and via text SMS. Then, simply select Rate the Service next to the task to leave a 1 to 5-star rating for the pro.
Which Services Can I Book?
At Discontract, we are committed to continually expanding the range of services we offer so you can always find exactly what you're looking for in the most convenient way. At this moment, you can already choose from over 50 services from categories such as:
- Cleaning and disinfection;
- Electrical works;
- Home renovation;
- Furniture assembly;
- Event staff, catering
- and more!
Book services safely
Sleep soundly knowing that you’re not risking becoming part of one of those home accident horror stories. At Discontract, we’re delighted to bring you some amazing news yet again: the services you book through the app now covered under a 1,000,000 euro public liability insurance!
Are you ready to see all of it for yourself?
Try it now!